Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Pixel-Isolation Walls of Liquid Crystal Display Based on Prepolymer Containing Vinyl Cinnamate
- Pixel-Isolation Walls of Liquid Crystal Display Based on Prepolymer Containing Vinyl Cinnamate
- Jung, Eun-Ae; Sung, Shi-Joon; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Son, Dae-Ho; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- DGIST Authors
- Sung, Shi-Joon; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 12(4), 3360-3363
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Cinnamate; Cinnamates; Liquid Crystal Displays; Phase Separation; Pixel-Isolated Liquid Crystals; Pixels; Polarization-Selective; Pre-Polymers
- Pixel-isolated liquid crystal (PILC) mode investigated in this work is obtained by phase separation © 2012 American Scientific Publishers. induced by the anisotropic photoreaction of a prepolymer containing a vinyl cinnamate monomer. It was found that the incorporation of the cinnamate monomer was an efficient method for the control of the interfacial properties between LC and polymer walls. Polarization-selective photo-curing of the prepolymer containing a cinnamate monomer was closely related with the liquid crystal orientation at the polymer wall boundary resulting in electro-optical performance improvement. © 2012 American Scientific Publishers.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.