Cited 2 time in
Cited 1 time in
Investigation of Crystallization Behavior of CIG-Se Bi-Layer Thin Films
- Investigation of Crystallization Behavior of CIG-Se Bi-Layer Thin Films
- Park, Mi Sun; Sung, Shi-Joon; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- DGIST Authors
- Sung, Shi-Joon; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 12(4), 3488-3491
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Bi-Layer; Chemical Solution Deposition (CSD); CIG-Se Bi-Layer; CIG-Se Thin Film; Copper Indium Gallium Diselenide; Crystallization Behavior; Energy Dispersive Spectrometry; Film Preparation; Heat Treatment; Scanning Electron Microscopy; Selenium Compounds; Semiconducting Selenium Compounds; Solar Cell; Solar Cells; Thermal Treatment Temperature; Thin-Films; Two Layers; UV-Visible Spectrophotometry; X Ray Diffraction
- Copper indium gallium diselenide (CIGSe) thin film was fabricated via a thermal treatment of CIG-Se bi-layer thin films. A CIG layer was prepared first, by a chemical solution deposition (CSD) process. The Se layer was deposited separately on the CIG layer by evaporation. The CIG-Se bi-layer then underwent a thermal treatment to cause a reaction between the two layers. In order to investigate the mechanism of CIG-Se bi-layer crystallization, the thermal treatment temperature was varied. The properties of the prepared CIGSe 2 thin films were analyzed using X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscope (SEM), energy dispersive spectrometry (EDS), and UV-visible spectrophotometry. © 2012 American Scientific Publishers.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.