Cited 5 time in
Cited 5 time in
Synthesis and characterization of Cu-phthalocyanine hybrid TiO2 sol
- Synthesis and characterization of Cu-phthalocyanine hybrid TiO2 sol
- Jang, Byeong Uk; Choi, Jae Hong; Lee, Sung Jun; Lee, Se Geun
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Sung Jun; Lee, Se Geun
- Issue Date
- Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 13(7), 779-786
- Article Type
- Dispersion Stability; Nano Particle; PDT; Photosensitizer; Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS); Sol-Gel; TiO2
- TiO2 sol was prepared by a sol-gel method. Sodium polymethacrylate (PMAA) was added to TiO2 sol, resulting in a stable TiO2-PMAA. The copper(II) phthalocyanine tetrasulfonate (CuPcTs) was used to sensitize nanocrystalline TiO2 photocatalyst. The hybrid nanoparticles had an average particle size of 35 nm and core-shell type morphology was observed using a TEM. For the preparation of TiO 2-CuPcTs, TiO2 was directly complexed with CuPcTs, leading to a particle size of 100 nm by a sonication treatment. The photodegradation of the hybrid type photosensitizer was measured using AO7 as an indicator with He-Ne laser with wavelength 633 nm. The efficiency of singlet oxygen generation was also measured by the reduction ratio of concentration of trans-1-(2′-methoxyvinyl) pyrene (MVP) responding to the change of fluorescene emission at 420 nm, depending on the irradiation time. © 2009 World Scientific Publishing Company.
- World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte Ltd
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Magnet-Controlled Materials Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.