Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Tag interference based mobile object tracking with passive UHF RFID system
- Tag interference based mobile object tracking with passive UHF RFID system
- Choi, Jae Sung; Kang, Won Seok; Son, Chan Sik; Son, Byung Rak; Lee, Dong Ha
- DGIST Authors
- Kang, Won Seok; Son, Byung Rak; Lee, Dong Ha
- Issue Date
- 6th FTRA International Conference on Computer Science and its Applications, CSA 2014, 330, 751-757
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper proposes a novel method that enables location sensing for a mobile object by utilizing deployed passive UHF Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags and a stationary RFID reader. In order to estimate the mobile object location, the proposed method utilizes the second order under damped system based tag to tag interference model. The empirical study using RFID systems and a mobile robot verifies the effectiveness and performance of the proposed method. © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015.
- Springer Verlag
- Related Researcher
Data Mining & Machine Learning for Text & Multimedia, Brain-Sense-ICTConvergence Computing, Computational Olfaction Measurement, Simulation&Modeling
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.