Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
Growth of Cu 2ZnSnSe 4 thin films by spin-coating and selenization process
- Growth of Cu 2ZnSnSe 4 thin films by spin-coating and selenization process
- Park, Mi Sun; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Sung, Shi-Joon; Jo, Hyo Jeong; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Dae-Hwan; Sung, Shi-Joon; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- Issue Date
- 2011 11th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, NANO 2011, 222-226
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Cu 2ZnSnSe 4 (CZTS) thin films were prepared by a solution-based process and selenization. The solution-based process involved spin-coating, and the selenization was performed by a rapid thermal process. The solution-based process is cost-effective compared to the vacuum-based manufacturing process, which uses expensive vacuum equipment. A ternary Cu-Zn-Sn precursor solution is used to deposit precursor layers prior to selenization, and the selenization was controlled by adjusting the temperature. The structural, morphological and optical properties of the grown CZTS thin films were analyzed using X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), and UV-visible spectroscopy, respectively. The process of CZTS thin film preparation by the spin-coating technique is shown to be a useful process for controlling the chemical composition of thin films and preparing high-quality thin film solar cells. © 2011 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.