Cited 3 time in
Cited 3 time in
Implementation of one-dimensional domain wall dynamics simulator
- Implementation of one-dimensional domain wall dynamics simulator
- Kim, Hyung Suk; Heo, Seo Weon; You, Chun Yeol
- DGIST Authors
- You, Chun Yeol
- Issue Date
- AIP Advances, 7(12)
- Article Type
- SPIN-TORQUE; MOTION
- We implemented a one-dimensional domain wall (DW) dynamics simulator based on the well-developed collective coordinate approach to demonstrate DW motion under a given magnetic field and/or current flow. The simulator adopted all known influences, including three-dimensional external magnetic fields, spin transfer torque with non-adiabatic contribution, spin Hall effect, Rashba effect, and Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interaction. The simulator can calculate the position, velocity, internal magnetization angle, and tilting angle of the domain wall to the current direction or wire axis under given simulation conditions and material parameters. It will not only provide physical insights of domain wall dynamics to experimentalists, but also can be used to more easily simulate various physical circumstances before running time-consuming micromagnetic simulations or real experiments. (c) 2017 Author(s).
- American Institute of Physics Inc.
- Related Researcher
Spin Phenomena for Information Nano-devices(SPIN) Lab
Spintronics; Condensed Matter Physics; Magnetic Materials & Thin Films; Micromagnetic Simulations; Spin Nano-Devices
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceSpin Phenomena for Information Nano-devices(SPIN) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.