Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
교구로봇 호환성을 위한 체결구 부품 설계에 관한 연구
- 교구로봇 호환성을 위한 체결구 부품 설계에 관한 연구
- Translated Title
- A Study on Designing key Fastening Parts for Compatibility of Teaching-Aids-Robots
- 문전일; 류영선; 안진웅
- DGIST Authors
- 문전일; 안진웅
- Issue Date
- 로봇학회 논문지, 6(1), 10-17
- Educational Robot; Teaching Aids Robot(or Hands-on Robot); Fastening Parts; Compatibility; Pilot Project for Hands-on Robot; Educational Robot; Teaching Aids Robot(or Hands-on Robot); Fastening Parts; Compatibility; Pilot Project for Hands-on Robot
- This paper deals with researching and designing the fastening parts to be used in order to assemble various Teaching Aids Robots (or Hands-on Robots) with originally incompatible parts supplied by different manufacturers. The suggested fastening parts provide the compatibility among Teaching Aids Robots even though the educational robot customers use incompatible parts from different companies. The designed fastening parts are classified into four set groups such as frame set, sliding-bar set, connector set, and set of chuck and rivet/bolt. Each set of the fastening parts reflects the needs collected from the users, and then some portion of new idea has been added to implement the needs. In this paper, the examples of the Teaching Aids Robots which are assembled with both commercial parts and the designed parts are presented in order to evaluate the compatibility and usability of the suggested fastening parts. As a result, both compatibility and usability of the fastening parts suggested in this paper were proved. The designed fastening parts have been distributed to more than 100 elementary schools nationwide.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Collaborative Robots1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.