Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
도심지형 최적주행을 위한 휠ㆍ무한궤도 하이브리드형 모바일 로봇 플랫폼 및 메커니즘
- 도심지형 최적주행을 위한 휠ㆍ무한궤도 하이브리드형 모바일 로봇 플랫폼 및 메커니즘
- Translated Title
- Wheel &Track Hybrid Mobile Robot Platform and Mechanism for Optimal Navigation in Urban Terrain
- 김윤구; 김진욱; 곽정환; 홍대한; 이기동; 안진웅
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 로봇학회 논문지, 5(3), 270-277
- Robot platform; Off-road navigation; Transformable track; Hybrid driving; Track arm
- Various robot platforms have been designed and developed to perform given tasks in a hazardous environment for the purpose of surveillance, reconnaissance, search and rescue, and etc. We have considered a terrain adaptive hybrid robot platform which is equipped with rapid navigation on flat floors and good performance on overcoming stairs or obstacles. Since our special consideration is posed to its flexibility for real application, we devised a design of a transformable robot structure which consists of an ordinary wheeled structure to navigate fast on flat floor and a variable tracked structure to climb stairs effectively. Especially, track arms installed in front side, rear side, and mid side are used for navigation mode transition between flatland navigation and stairs climbing. The mode transition is determined and implemented by adaptive driving mode control of mobile robot. The wheel and track hybrid mobile platform apparatus applied off-road driving mechanism for various professional service robots is verified through experiments for navigation performance in real and test-bed environment.
- Related Researcher
Brain Robot Augmented InteractioN(BRAIN) Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.