Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
실시간 운전 특성 모니터링 시스템을 위한 차량 환경 개발
- 실시간 운전 특성 모니터링 시스템을 위한 차량 환경 개발
- Translated Title
- Development of Vehicle Environment for Real‐time Driving Behavior Monitoring System
- 이용태; 김만호; 손준우; 신승헌
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 대한인간공학회지, 29(1), 17-24
- Intelligent Vehicle; Human Vehicle Interface (HVI); Driving Workload; Driving Distraction; Driving Behavior Monitoring System; Driver Workload Management System (DWMS); Driving Performance
- There has been recent interest in intelligent vehicle technologies, such as advanced driver assistance systems (ADASs) or in-vehicle information systems (IVISs) that offer a significant enhancement of safety and convenience to drivers and passengers. However, unsuitable design of HMI (Human Machine Interface) must increase driver distraction and workload,which in turn increase the chance of traffic accidents. Distraction in particular often occurs under a heavy driving workload due to multitasking with various electronic devices like a cell phone or a navigation system while driving. According to the 2005 road traffic accidents in Korea report published by the ROad Traffic Authority (ROTA), more than 60% of the traffic accidents are related to driver error caused by distraction. This paper suggests the structure of vehicle environment for real-time driving behavior monitoring system while driving which is can be used the driver workload management systems (DWMS). On-road experiment results showed the feasibility of the suggested vehicle environment for driving behavior monitoring system.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.