Cited 47 time in
Cited 46 time in
New Na-Ion Solid Electrolytes Na4-xSn1-xSbxS4 (0.02 x 0.33) for All-Solid-State Na-Ion Batteries
- New Na-Ion Solid Electrolytes Na4-xSn1-xSbxS4 (0.02 x 0.33) for All-Solid-State Na-Ion Batteries
- Heo, Jong Wook; Banerjee, Abhik; Park, Kern Ho; Jung, Yoon Seok; Hong, Seung Tae
- DGIST Authors
- Hong, Seung Tae
- Issue Date
- Advanced Energy Materials, 8(11)
- Article Type
- Sulfide Na-ion solid electrolytes (SEs) are key to enable room-temperature operable all-solid-state Na-ion batteries that are attractive for large-scale energy storage applications. To date, few sulfide Na-ion SEs have been developed and most of the SEs developed contain P and suffer from poor chemical stability. Herein, discovery of a new structural class of tetragonal Na4- xSn1- xSbxS4 (0.02 ≤ x ≤ 0.33) with space group I41/acd is described. The evolution of a new phase, distinctly different from Na4SnS4 or Na3SbS4, allows fast ionic conduction in 3D pathways (0.2-0.5 mS cm-1 at 30 °C). Moreover, their excellent air stability and reversible dissolution in water and precipitation are highlighted. Specifically, TiS2/Na-Sn all-solid-state Na-ion batteries using Na3.75Sn0.75Sb0.25S4 demonstrates high capacity (201 mA h (g of TiS2)-1) with excellent reversibility. © 2018 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- Related Researcher
Battery Materials Discovery Laboratory
Magnesium, calcium, and zinc ion batteries; lithium all-solid-state batteries, New inorganic materials discovery; Solid state chemistry; Crystallography; Mg, Ca, Zn 이온 이차전지; 리튬 전고체전지; 신 무기재료 합성; 고체화학; 결정화학
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringBattery Materials Discovery Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.