Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
인체근육의 동작의도를 이용한 하지 근력증강형 외골격 로봇의 제어 알고리즘
- 인체근육의 동작의도를 이용한 하지 근력증강형 외골격 로봇의 제어 알고리즘
- Translated Title
- Control Algorithm of the Lower-limb Powered Exoskeleton Robot using an Intention of the Human Motion from Muscle
- 이희돈; 김완수; 임동환; 한창수
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 로봇학회 논문지, 12(2), 124-131
- Human Intent based Control; Exoskeleton Control; Wearable Robot; Human-Robot Interface
- This paper present a novel approach to control the lower body power assistive exoskeleton system of a HEXAR-CR35 aimed at improving a muscular strength. More specifically the control of based on the human intention is crucial of importance to ensure intuitive and dexterous motion with the human. In this contribution, we proposed the detection algorithm of the human intention using the MCRS which are developed to measure the contraction of the muscle with variation of the circumference. The proposed algorithm provides a joint motion of exoskeleton corresponding the relate muscles. The main advantages of the algorithm are its simplicity, computational efficiency to control one joint of the HEXAR-CR35 which are consisted knee-active type exoskeleton (the other joints are consisted with the passive or quasi-passive joints that can be arranged by analyzing of the human joint functions). As a consequence, the motion of exoskeleton is generated according to the gait phase: swing and stance phase which are determined by the foot insole sensors. The experimental evaluation of the proposed algorithm is achieved in walking with the exoskeleton while carrying the external mass in the back side.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Collaborative Robots1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.