Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
3D-subspace-based auto-paired azimuth angle, elevation angle, and range estimation for 24G FMCW radar with an L-shaped array
- 3D-subspace-based auto-paired azimuth angle, elevation angle, and range estimation for 24G FMCW radar with an L-shaped array
- Nam, Hyun Soo; Li, Ying-Chun; Choi, Byung Gil; Oh, Dae Gun
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Dae Gun
- Issue Date
- Sensors, 18(4)
- Article Type
- Continuous wave radar; Frequency estimation; Microwave antennas; Range finders; 3D subspace; Continuous waveforms; FMCW; Frequency modulated; L-shaped antennas; L-shaped arrays; Range estimation; Threedimensional (3-d); Frequency modulation
- In this paper, a three-dimensional (3D)-subspace-based azimuth angle, elevation angle, and range estimation method with auto-pairing is proposed for frequency-modulated continuous waveform (FMCW) radar with an L-shaped array. The proposed method is designed to exploit the 3D shift-invariant structure of the stacked Hankel snapshot matrix for auto-paired azimuth angle, elevation angle, and range estimation. The effectiveness of the proposed method is verified through a variety of experiments conducted in a chamber. For the realization of the proposed method, K-band FMCW radar is implemented with an L-shaped antenna. © 2018 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland.
- MDPI AG
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Collaborative Robots1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.