Cited 2 time in
Cited 2 time in
Electrical and Optical Properties of VO2 Polymorphic Films Grown Epitaxially on Y-Stabilized ZrO2
- Electrical and Optical Properties of VO2 Polymorphic Films Grown Epitaxially on Y-Stabilized ZrO2
- Choi, Song Hee; Chang, Sung Jin; Oh, Jun Hyeob; Jang, Jae Hyuck; Lee, Shin Buhm
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Shin Buhm
- Issue Date
- Advanced Electronic Materials, 4(6), 1700620
- Article Type
- Cost effectiveness; Crystal structure; Electric conductivity; Epitaxial films; Epitaxial growth; Metal insulator boundaries; Metal insulator transition; Optical conductivity; Optical films; Semiconductor insulator boundaries; Strontium titanates; Yttria stabilized zirconia; Zirconia; Cost effective; Electrical and optical properties; Energy applications; Epitaxially grown; Physical and chemical properties; Structure dependent; Three orders of magnitude; Vanadium dioxide
- Vanadium dioxide (VO2) polymorphs have many interesting physical and chemical properties that are crystal-structure dependent. It is reported that polymorphic (010)VO2(M1), (100)VO2(A), and (100)VO2(B) can be epitaxially grown on (001)-, (011)-, and (111)-oriented Y-stabilized ZrO2 (YSZ), respectively. While VO2(M1) shows a typical metal-insulator transition near 68 °C, and VO2(B) exhibits insulating behavior, the resistivity of VO2(A) is lower by three orders of magnitude than that of (100)VO2(A) epitaxial films previously grown on (011)SrTiO3. Ellipsometry reveals that the bandgap of VO2(A) also decreases. Each VO2 polymorphic film grown on cost-effective YSZ will be of great interest for numerous electronic and energy applications. © 2018 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Blackwell Publishing Ltd
- Related Researcher
Multifunctional films; Experimental condensed matter physics
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials Scienceshinbuhmlee Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.