Cited 3 time in
Cited 4 time in
Electrical properties of columnar Sb-doped MgZnO film grown by metalorganic chemical vapor deposition
- Electrical properties of columnar Sb-doped MgZnO film grown by metalorganic chemical vapor deposition
- Kim, Byeong-Hyeok; Kim, Min-Woo; Kang, Jang Won; Choi, Yong-Seok; Kim, Bong-Joong; Park, Seong-Ju
- Issue Date
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 757, 98-104
- Article Type
- Oxide materials; Semiconductor; Thin films; Electronic properties; Grain boundary; ZNO THIN-FILMS; P-TYPE CONDUCTIVITY; DEVICE STRUCTURES; LAYER; BOUNDARIES; TRANSPORT; EMISSION; NITROGEN; GA
- We report on the electrical properties of columnar Sb-doped MgZnO (MgZnO:Sb) films grown by metalorganic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD). Hall effect and C–V measurements showed different carrier types and concentrations in the columnar MgZnO:Sb film. The Hall effect measurements showed both n-type and p-type conductivity randomly across repeated measurements. In contrast, the C–V measurements showed only p-type conductivity across repeated measurements, and the hole concentration was estimated to be 1.46 × 1019 cm−3. We show that carrier type and concentration in columnar MgZnO:Sb films should be measured vertically rather than laterally due to the large defect scattering at the grain boundaries of the columnar structures. © 2018 Elsevier B.V.
- Elsevier Ltd
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.