Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
3D target localization of modified 3D MUSIC for a triple-channel K-band radar
- 3D target localization of modified 3D MUSIC for a triple-channel K-band radar
- Li, Y.-C.; Choi, Byung Gil; Chong, J.-W.; Oh, Dae Gun
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Dae Gun
- Issue Date
- Sensors, 18(5), 1634
- Article Type
- In this paper, a modified 3D multiple signal classification (MUSIC) algorithm is proposed for joint estimation of range, azimuth, and elevation angles of K-band radar with a small 2 × 2 horn antenna array. Three channels of the 2 × 2 horn antenna array are utilized as receiving channels, and the other one is a transmitting antenna. The proposed modified 3D MUSIC is designed to make use of a stacked autocorrelation matrix, whose element matrices are related to each other in the spatial domain. An augmented 2D steering vector based on the stacked autocorrelation matrix is proposed for the modified 3D MUSIC, instead of the conventional 3D steering vector. The effectiveness of the proposed modified 3D MUSIC is verified through implementation with a K-band frequency-modulated continuous-wave (FMCW) radar with the 2 × 2 horn antenna array through a variety of experiments in a chamber. © 2018 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland.
- Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI)
- Related Researcher
- Convergence Research Center for Collaborative Robots1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.