Cited 3 time in
Cited 3 time in
Nearly Non-coupling Coil Array Allowing Many Independent Channels for Magnetic Communication
- Nearly Non-coupling Coil Array Allowing Many Independent Channels for Magnetic Communication
- Kim, Han-Joon; Kim, Kyungtae; Han, Sungmin; Seo, Dong-Wook; Choi, Ji-Woong
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Ji-Woong
- Issue Date
- IEEE Access, 6, 34190-34197
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- Crosstalk cancellation; magnetic communication; non-coupling coil array; wireless power transfer
- WIRELESS POWER; DEVICES; THICKNESS; LINK
- Crosstalk between coil array components in magnetic systems has to be minimized to achieve enhanced performance, such as high data rate, high-power transfer efficiency, and simultaneous wireless information and power transfer. This paper presents a scalable non-coupling coil array composed of perpendicularly arranged quadrupole loop coils. The proposed coil array permits the number of fully or nearly independent channel streams to be increased to meet user's requirements, unlike conventional coil arrays which have a limited number of channel streams. The proposed non-coupling coil array structure is investigated by theoretical analysis and 3-D electromagnetic simulation, and the performance of the proposed non-coupling coil array is verified with a prototype implementation. The proposed coil array shows relatively high signal-to-interference and noise power ratio of around 20 dB even at the three times further distance of a coil diameter. © 2013 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.