Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
연관 분류 마이닝 기법을 활용한 지식기반신체활동 평가 모델
- 연관 분류 마이닝 기법을 활용한 지식기반신체활동 평가 모델
- Translated Title
- A Knowledge Based Physical Activity Evaluation Model Using Associative Classification Mining Approach
- 손창식; 최락현; 강원석
- DGIST Authors
- 손창식; 강원석
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 13(4), 215-223
- Recently, as interest of wearable devices has increased, commercially available smart wristbands and applications have been used as a tool for personal healthy management. However most previous studies have focused on evaluating the accuracy and reliability of the technical problems of wearable devices, especially step counts, walking distance, and energy consumption measured from the smart wristbands. In this study, we propose a physical activity evaluation model using classification rules, induced from the associative classification mining approach. These rules associated with five physical activities were generated by considering activities and walking times in target heart rate zones such as ‘Out-of Zone’, ‘Fat Burn Zone’, ‘Cardio Zone’, and ‘Peak Zone’. In the experiment, we evaluated the prediction power of classification rules and verified its effectiveness by comparing classification accuracies between the proposed model and support vector machine.
- Related Researcher
Data Mining & Machine Learning for Text & Multimedia, Brain-Sense-ICTConvergence Computing, Computational Olfaction Measurement, Simulation&Modeling
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Intelligent Robot1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.