Cited 2 time in
Cited 2 time in
High-Speed and Low-Temperature Atmospheric Photo-Annealing of Large-Area Solution-Processed IGZO Thin-Film Transistors by Using Programmable Pulsed Operation of Xenon Flash Lamp
- High-Speed and Low-Temperature Atmospheric Photo-Annealing of Large-Area Solution-Processed IGZO Thin-Film Transistors by Using Programmable Pulsed Operation of Xenon Flash Lamp
- Jo, Jeong-Wan; Kim, Kyung-Tae; Park, Ho-Hyun; Park, Sung Kyu; Heo, Jae Sang; Kim, Insoo; Lee, Myoung-Jae
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Myoung-Jae
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society, 74(11), 1052-1058
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- Metal-oxide semiconductors; Low temperature solution-process; Thin-film transistor; Flash lamp annealing; Roll-to-roll process
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE; SINGLE-LAYER; IN2O3
- An efficient photo-annealing approach for high-performance solution-processed metal-oxide thin film transistors (TFTs) was demonstrated by using programmable pulse operation of xenon flash lamp. The flash lamp annealing (FLA) process could offer not only low-temperature (≈100° C) processing but also ultra-fast annealing speed of the order of seconds under air ambient conditions. Solution-processed amorphous indium-gallium-zinc-oxide (α-IGZO) TFTs implemented by the FLA process typically exhibited much improved electrical performance such as saturation mobility of >10.8 cm2V−11s−1, ION/IOPP of >108, and subthreshold slope of as steep as 0.24 V/dec. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy analysis of a-IGZO films indicates that the FLA can provide sufficient activation energy for rapid formation of solid a-IGZO bonds within 30 s. The high-quality metal-oxide films achieved by an atmospheric and low temperature FLA method may represent a significant advance for scalable fabrication of flexible and printed metal-oxide electronics. © 2019, The Korean Physical Society.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.