Cited 3 time in
Cited 3 time in
Direct Fabrication of Nanodomes-Combined Surface Relief Gratings on Azobenzene Polymer Films with Controlled Shapes and Sizes
- Direct Fabrication of Nanodomes-Combined Surface Relief Gratings on Azobenzene Polymer Films with Controlled Shapes and Sizes
- Kim, Kang-Han; Lee, Yong Min; Ryou, Myung-Hyun; Jeong, Yong-Cheol
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Yong Min
- Issue Date
- Journal of Polymer Science, Part B: Polymer Physics, 57(12), 731-737
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- azopolymer; holographic lithography; photofluidization; surface relief grating
- Light interference; Lithography; Polarization; Azobenzene polymer films; Azopolymer; Direct fabrications; Holographic lithography; photofluidization; Polarization modes; Spatial confinement; Surface relief gratings; Polymer films
- In this study, we present nanodomes-combined surface relief gratings (SRGs) of azopolymer films with controlled shapes and sizes. We investigate the effect of the polarization mode of light interference on leading nanodomes in the conventional SRG patterns. In addition, we also systematically study the relationship between Bragg distance of light interference and shapes of nanodomes. From this, we explain the anisotropic self-assembled behavior nanodomes in photoaddressable azopolymer films regarding polarization modes as well as spatial confinement effect. © 2019 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. J. Polym. Sci., Part B: Polym. Phys. 2019. © 2019 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Related Researcher
Lee, Yong Min
Battery Materials & Systems LAB
Battery; Electrode; Electrolyte; Separator; Simulation
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringBattery Materials & Systems LAB1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.