Cited 5 time in
Cited 0 time in
Humanized Anti-hepatocyte Growth Factor Monoclonal Antibody (YYB-101) Inhibits Ovarian Cancer Progression
- Humanized Anti-hepatocyte Growth Factor Monoclonal Antibody (YYB-101) Inhibits Ovarian Cancer Progression
- Kim, Hyun Jung; Lee, Sukmook; Oh, Yong-Seok; Chang, Ha Kyun; Kim, Young Sang; Hong, Sung Hee; Kim, Jung Yong; Park, Young-Whan; Lee, Song-Jae; Song, Seong-Won; Kim, Jung Ju; Heo, Kyun
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Yong-Seok
- Issue Date
- Frontiers in Oncology, 9
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- HGF; humanized monoclonal antibody; ovarian cancer; metastasis; YYB-101
- PEGYLATED LIPOSOMAL DOXORUBICIN; SMALL-MOLECULE INHIBITOR; C-MET; PHASE-II; EUROPEAN-ORGANIZATION; GYNECOLOGIC-ONCOLOGY; SURFACE EPITHELIUM; BRCA2 MUTATIONS; STAGE OVARIAN; FACTOR HGF
- Current chemotherapy regimens have certain limitations in improving the survival rates of patients with advanced ovarian cancer. Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) is important in ovarian cancer cell migration and invasion. This study assessed the effects of YYB-101, a humanized monoclonal anti-HGF antibody, on the growth and metastasis of ovarian cancer cells. YYB-101 suppressed the phosphorylation of the HGF receptor c-MET and inhibited the migration and invasion of SKOV3 and A2780 ovarian cancer cells. Moreover, the combination of YYB-101 and paclitaxel synergistically inhibited tumor growth in an in vivo ovarian cancer mouse xenograft model and significantly increased the overall survival (OS) rate compared with either paclitaxel or YYB-101 alone. Taken together, these findings suggest that YYB-101 has therapeutic potential in ovarian cancer when combined with conventional chemotherapy agents.
- Frontiers Media S.A.
- Related Researcher
Molecular Psychiatry Lab
Monoaminergic regulation of the CNS and mood;anxiety disorder; 모노아민 (세로토닌, 도파민)에 의한 신경조절과 기분;불안 장애 기전 연구
- Department of Brain and Cognitive SciencesMolecular Psychiatry Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.