Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Analyzing electromagnetic actuator based on force analysis
- Analyzing electromagnetic actuator based on force analysis
- Ahn, Jaewon; Yun, Dongwon
- DGIST Authors
- Yun, Dongwon
- Issue Date
- The International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 5565-5570
- By modeling the system with the mechanical, electrical, and magnetic field, we can derive the system equation for the actuator modeling. As it is not easy to conclude the output signal from the equations, we used Simulink to simulate and check the performance aspect of the system. After that, we did several experiments to verify whether experimental force meets with the needed condition for impact hot embossing and matches with simulation force. We tried to adjust the parameters of the system to match the force of experiment result and that of the simulation result. From the comparison, we can consider the analysis of the actuator as precise. A successful study can contribute to the better application of new type hot embossing techniques and better understanding and usage of the electromagnetic actuator when it is applied to another technology and research. © 2019 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Bio Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory
Biomimetic Robot; Soft Robotics; Robot elementary technology : Sensors and actuators; Study on the medical application; Study on the industrial application
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringBio Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.