Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
An efficient image-based verification scheme by fusion of double random phase encoding and dynamic chaotic map
- An efficient image-based verification scheme by fusion of double random phase encoding and dynamic chaotic map
- Gholami, Samaneh; Keyvan, Jaferzadeh; Shin, Seokjoo; Moon, Inkyu
- DGIST Authors
- Moon, Inkyu
- Issue Date
- Multimedia Tools and Applications, 78(17), 25001-25018
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- Optical security and encryption; Image cryptography; Double random phase encoding; Three-dimensional information processing; Chaotic system
- PARALLEL FRAMEWORK; OPTICAL ENCRYPTION; INFORMATION; TRANSFORM; SECURITY; SYSTEM
- This paper introduces an efficient image-based verification approach that integrates double random phase encoding (DRPE) and chaotic dynamic mapping. The main objective is to propose a new DRPE-based image verification scheme by replacing random phase masks (RPM) with efficient chaotic phase masks (CPM) which are dependent on an input image. For verification, the input image is first encrypted using the DRPE algorithm with the CPMs generated by our proposed methods. Then, the encrypted input image is sent to a database for verification. The peak-to-correlation energy between the encrypted input image and the encrypted reference image in the database verifies the image authenticity. The experiments reveal that the proposed scheme is highly sensitive to the key changes and represents good resistance against statistical attacks. This method can also be applied in the area of identity verification. © 2019, Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature.
- Springer New York LLC
- Related Researcher
Intelligent Imaging and Vision Systems Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringIntelligent Imaging and Vision Systems Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.