Cited 1 time in
Cited 2 time in
Secure Random Phase Key Exchange Schemes for Image Cryptography
- Secure Random Phase Key Exchange Schemes for Image Cryptography
- Kim, Youhyun; Sim, Minwoo; Moon, Inkyu; Javidi, Bahram
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Youhyun; Moon, Inkyu
- Issue Date
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 6(6), 10855-10861
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- Diffie-Hellman (DH) key exchange algorithm; image cryptography; image processing; Internet of Things (IoT); optical security and encryption; secure random phase key exchange
- NUMERICAL RECONSTRUCTION; OPTICAL ENCRYPTION; FOURIER; INFORMATION; TRANSFORM; ALGORITHM; PROTOCOL; IOT; CRYPTOSYSTEM; RECOGNITION
- We propose novel random phase key exchange schemes for image cryptography, which are complex sinusoidal waveform versions of the Diffie-Hellman (DH) key exchange algorithm. We demonstrate that the proposed schemes can be particularly helpful to establish a shared secret key in Fourier optics-based image cryptosystems since the problem of symmetric secret key establishment is one of the fundamental difficulties in Fourier optics-based image cryptography. We also propose a ring-type key exchange system in which multiple users can securely share a secret key, which is an extension of the key exchange scheme for two users. The schemes are verified by numerical simulations. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Intelligent Imaging and Vision Systems Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringRobotics Engineering Research Center1. Journal Articles
Department of Robotics EngineeringIntelligent Imaging and Vision Systems Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.