Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Description of Steering Feel in Steer-by-Wire System Using Series Elastic Actuator
- Description of Steering Feel in Steer-by-Wire System Using Series Elastic Actuator
- Cheon, Dasol; Lee, Chan; Oh, Sehoon; Nam Kanghyun
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 2019 IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, VPPC 2019, 8952490
- As the vehicle system has developed gradually, the steering system of the vehicle has also developed. A steer-by-wire(SBW) system is one of the examples. The SBW is a system that replaces the steering column that connects the driver to the wheel with a motor. Since the absence of a mechanical element connecting the steering wheel to the tire, it becomes important to deliver a driverâ™s steering angle to the vehicle and describe the steering feel generated by road condition. In this paper, it is represented that an artificial steering feel is generated through torque-based admittance control, using a series elastic actuator which made for consideration of torque control. The effects of linear and nonlinear parameter including inertia, viscous friction, coulomb friction, and spring in steering model are represented by changing the range. © 2019 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.