Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Programmable manufacturing advisor for smart production systems: Architecture, analytics, software, and performance demonstration
- Programmable manufacturing advisor for smart production systems: Architecture, analytics, software, and performance demonstration
- Achram Larry; Alavian Pooya; Eun, Yongsoon; Meerkov Semyon M.; Zhang Liang
- DGIST Authors
- Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- 9th IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modelling, Management and Control, MIM 2019, 2146-2151
- Programmable Manufacturing Advisor (PMA) is a device intended to automate decision-making in manufacturing environment by providing the Operations Manager with an advice for achieving the desired productivity improvement. Programming and installing a PMA at any production system makes it smart. In this paper, the analytical and computational foundations of PMA are outlined and the operation of PMA-based Smart Production Systems is demonstrated by screenshots of PMA outputs. © 2019, IFAC (International Federation of Automatic Control) Hosting by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.