Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Influences of Magnetic Couplings in Transmitter Array of MIMO Wireless Power Transfer System
- Influences of Magnetic Couplings in Transmitter Array of MIMO Wireless Power Transfer System
- Kim, Kyungtae; Choi, Ji-Woong
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Ji-Woong
- Issue Date
- 2019 IEEE Wireless Power Transfer Conference, WPTC 2019, 531-535
- Wireless power transfer (WPT) based on the magnetic field has a sharply decreasing efficiency as a charging distance increases. The magnetic beamforming, derived from a radio-frequency (RF) beamforming of the communication field, is the technology to overcome its disadvantage. The WPT with the magnetic beamforming controls the magnetic fields induced from the multiple transmitters, which results in transferring much power to the receiver. Furthermore, the magnetic beamforming can be applied to the WPT employing the multiple receivers, which implies that it is possible to efficiently charge multiple devices simultaneously. However, since the magnetic beamforming requires the transmitter array configured as the multiple transmitters, magnetic couplings between the multiple transmitters inevitably occur. The main objective of this paper is analyzing adverse influences of the magnetic couplings in the transmitters to the multiple-inputs and multiple-outputs (MIMO) WPT with the magnetic beamforming. Theoretical analysis and simulation results are provided from various viewpoints. © 2019 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.