Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
대용량 이미지넷 인식을 위한 CNN 기반 Weighted 앙상블 기법
- 대용량 이미지넷 인식을 위한 CNN 기반 Weighted 앙상블 기법
- Translated Title
- CNN-based Weighted Ensemble Technique for ImageNet Classification
- 정희철; 최민국; 김준광; 권순; 정우영
- DGIST Authors
- 최민국; 김준광; 권순; 정우영
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 15(4), 197-204
- Author Keywords
- Deep learning; ImageNet; ILSVRC; Data augmentation; Ensemble; Weighted ensemble; Image classification
- The ImageNet dataset is a large scale dataset and contains various natural scene images. In this paper, we propose a convolutional neural network (CNN)-based weighted ensemble technique for the ImageNet classification task. First, in order to fuse several models, our technique uses weights for each model, unlike the existing average-based ensemble technique. Then we propose an algorithm that automatically finds the coefficients used in later ensemble process. Our algorithm sequentially selects the model with the best performance of the validation set, and then obtains a weight that improves performance when combined with existing selected models. We applied the proposed algorithm to a total of 13 heterogeneous models, and as a result, 5 models were selected. These selected models were combined with weights, and we achieved 3.297% Top-5 error rate on the ImageNet test dataset.
- Related Researcher
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Autonomous Driving
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Division of Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.