Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
A Novel Coordinated Multi-point Downlink Transmission Scheme for Ultra-dense Networks
- A Novel Coordinated Multi-point Downlink Transmission Scheme for Ultra-dense Networks
- Mukherjee, Sudarshan; Kim, D.; Cho, Hewon; Lee, Jemin
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Jemin
- Issue Date
- 2020 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, WCNC 2020, 9120684
- In this paper, we propose a novel coordinated multipoint (CoMP) downlink transmission strategy for the ultra-dense network (UDN) environment. In this proposed CoMP transmission scheme, we exploit the average received link power (ARLP) of the base stations (BSs) with respect to the ARLP of the strongest BS to a typical user, to dynamically adjust the number of cooperating BSs serving that user in the network. This allows us to effectively manage the inter-cell interference in the UDN regime. Our numerical results and simulations show that the proposed scheme can out-perform the existing fixed number of BS based CoMP transmission scheme in the high BS density scenario. © 2020 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringISC(Information Security and Communication) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.