Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
사이클로덱스트린을 이용한 소취용 가공제
- 사이클로덱스트린을 이용한 소취용 가공제
- Translated Title
- Development of cyclodextrin based malodor absorbent additives for fabric
- 권미경; 이성준; 김현철; 정상원; 구광회; 진성우; Lee, Se Geun
- DGIST Authors
- 권미경; 이성준; 김현철; 정상원; Lee, Se Geun
- Issue Date
- 2018년 한국섬유공학회 춘계학술대회
- Cyclodextrins(CD) form inclusion complexes with organic materials due to their unique geometric molecular structure and hydrophilic differences and these intrinsic properties can be used to impart deodorizing performance to fabrics. In order to produce the fabrics with deodorizing performance, a suitable Unker is required to form covalent bonds simultaneously with both CD
and fabrics. Monochlorotiazinyl cyclodextrin(MCT-CD) is such a malodor absorbent additive which is commercially available. However, high cost of the conventional MCT-CD is a limitation on the application to textile industry. Moreover, in case of the synthetic fiber such as poly(ethylene terephthalate)(PET), the pretreatment such as partial alkali-hydrolysis is necessary due to the lack of functional groups which react with MCT-CD. We have developed a CD-based deodorizing additive that can be introduced into fabrics through an addi仕on reaction by irradiating the fabrics with UV Ught. In order to introduce a double bond into CD, a CD is modified using silane coupling agent and anhydride incorporating a vinyl group. The resulting modified CD was characterized by the use of NMR and FT-IR. The surface of the fabric after deodorant treatment was observed by FE-SEM and FT-IR.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Biotechnology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.