Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
Dynamic analysis of Reaction Force sensing Series Elastic Actuator as unlumped two mass system
- Dynamic analysis of Reaction Force sensing Series Elastic Actuator as unlumped two mass system
- Park, Yong Suk; Oh, Sehoon; Zoe, Hee Seung
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 42nd Conference of the Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2016, 5784-5789
- Recently, the dynamic model of Series Elastic Actuator (SEA) has been researched intensively, and most of the approaches ignore the dynamics of the load part and model SEA as a simple mass damper spring system, which is valid only when SEAs contact with high impedance environments. To consider the dynamic model of SEA as a mass damper spring system can be erroneous when SEA does not contact high impedance environment and makes free motions. In this paper, a novel dynamic model of Reaction Force Series Elastic Actuator is proposed, which is unlumped two mass system model. The dynamic model is derived using the Lagrangian mechanics so as to successfully include all degrees of freedom of the SEA. The proposed model is verified through system identification experiments. The results indicate the actual dynamic model of SEA is valid throughout various load conditions. © 2016 IEEE.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.