Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Nanowire based flexible electrode array with pedot film for neural recordings
- Nanowire based flexible electrode array with pedot film for neural recordings
- Ryu, Min Gyu; Lee, Kyung Hwa; Sim, Min Kyung; Kim, Seung Uk; Jun, Byoung Ok; Jang, Jae Eun; Ahn, Yu Mi; Lee, Youn Gu
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Kyung Hwa; Sim, Min Kyung; Kim, Seung Uk; Jun, Byoung Ok; Jang, Jae Eun; Ahn, Yu Mi; Lee, Youn Gu
- Issue Date
- 15th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, IEEE-NANO 2015, 868-871
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The electrode-tissue interface plays an important role in neural recordings. Here, we designed and fabricated a flexible electrode array with nanowire structures and poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) PEDOT on the flexible substrate. ZnO nanowires were used as a nano pillar structure, which increases effective surface area drastically, to decrease electrode impedance. Furthermore, ZnO nanowires was coated with PEDOT to enhance both biocompatibility and charge transfer characteristics. Flexible electrode array with nanowires and PEDOT shows a higher signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). © 2015 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Jang, Jae Eun
Advanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)
Nanoelectroinc device; 생체 신호 센싱 시스템 및 생체 모방 디바이스; 나노 통신 디바이스
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringAdvanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)2. Conference Papers
Department of Energy Science and EngineeringOrganic & Printed Electronics Laboratory(OPEL)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.