Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
The study of wireless thin film transistor with micro magnetic induction coupling antenna structure
- The study of wireless thin film transistor with micro magnetic induction coupling antenna structure
- Jun, Byoung Ok; Kang, Jong Gu; Choi, Ji Woong; Jang, Jae Eun
- DGIST Authors
- Jun, Byoung Ok; Choi, Ji Woong; Jang, Jae Eun
- Issue Date
- 2014 14th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, IEEE-NANO 2014, 794-798
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Wireless thin film transistor (TFT) structure has been studied to apply to various flexible or wearable devices. For employing micro antenna structure to TFT, the magnetic core (MC) is added to the micro antenna structure to enhance the delivered wireless power and signal due to the decrease of the power efficiency as the scale down of antenna size. The MC is consisted of ZnO nano-wires and Ni, a ferromagnetic material, which is coated on the vertical ZnO nano-wires. Due to the increase of self-resonance frequency with decreasing antenna size, we choose and fabricated a-IGZO TFT, which can have a higher mobility than a-Si TFT. The result enhances the wireless transferred power efficiency of the TFT with micro antenna structure. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Jang, Jae Eun
Advanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)
Nanoelectroinc device; 생체 신호 센싱 시스템 및 생체 모방 디바이스; 나노 통신 디바이스
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab2. Conference Papers
Department of Information and Communication EngineeringAdvanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.