Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
WPAN communication distance expansion method based on multi-robot cooperation navigation
- WPAN communication distance expansion method based on multi-robot cooperation navigation
- Kim, Yoon Gu; An, Jin Ung; Kim, Kyoung Dong; Xu, Zhiguang; Lee, Suk Gyu
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Yoon Gu; An, Jin Ung
- Issue Date
- 2nd International Conference on Swarm Intelligence, ICSI 2011, 6729 LNCS(PART 2), 99-107
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Over the past decade, an increasing number of researches and developments for personal or professional service robots are attracting considerable attention and interest in industry and academia. Furthermore, the development of intelligent robots is strongly promoted as a strategic industry. To date, most of the practical and commercial service robots are controlled remotely. The most important technical issue of remote control is wireless communication, especially in indoor and unstructured environments where communication infrastructure may be hampered. Therefore, we propose a multi-robot cooperation navigation method for securing the communication distance extension of the remote control based on wireless personal area networks (WPANs). The concept and implementation of following navigation are introduced, and performance verification is carried out through navigation experiments in real or test-bed environments. © 2011 Springer-Verlag.
- Springer Verlag
- Related Researcher
An, Jin Ung
Brain Robot Interaction Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.