Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
Implementation of Smart Floor for multi-robot system
- Implementation of Smart Floor for multi-robot system
- Kang, Soo Hyeok; Kim, Yong Ho; Lee, Eun Jin; Lee, Soon Geul; Min, Byung Cheol; An, Jin Ung; Kim, Dong Han
- DGIST Authors
- An, Jin Ung
- Issue Date
- 5th International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Applications, ICARA 2011, 46-51
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we suggest a new information space concept called Smart Floor. Smart Floor is the floor storage of specific information intended for route guidance of a mobile robot. A mobile robot can reach its goal position using the information in Smart Floor as well as automatically update information for a changing environment. We constructed Smart Floor using RFID tag packaging and fabricated a mobile robot mounted with a passive RFID tag in ultra high frequency (UHF) bandwidth. The passive RFID tag is inexpensive and does not require a power supply. The primary information saved and stored in Smart Floor is direction-values and Q-values. These values are the result of applying Q-learning in an arbitrary position to the goal position in the Grid world. The research will help from Smart Floor and aid in the development of various applications for multi-robot application. © 2011 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Related Researcher
Brain Robot Interaction Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.