Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
A filtering approach of iterative Tikhonov regularization method in ECT
- A filtering approach of iterative Tikhonov regularization method in ECT
- Lee, Seong Hun; Lee, Seon Bong; Kim, Yong Sung; Kim, Ji Hoon; Choi, Bong Yeol; Kim, Kyung Youn
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Seong Hun; Lee, Seon Bong
- Issue Date
- 2006 5th IEEE Conference on Sensors, 919-922
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Electrical capacitance tomography (ECT) is a non-invasive imaging reconstruction technique to visualize cross-sectional permittivity distribution of dielectric objects inside a domain, which is based on the measured capacitance on the electrodes mounted on the periphery. Numerous iterative image reconstruction methods have been developed to accelerate convergence rate and to enhance the quality of the reconstructed image. In this paper, a modified iterative Tikhonov regularization method is proposed to obtain faster convergence rate. The propose algorithm employs a filter which can control reconstruction performance. Extensive computer simulations are provided to verify the improved reconstruction performance of the proposed algorithm. © 2006 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.