Cited 4 time in
Cited 11 time in
Advanced Security Testbed Framework for Wearable IoT Devices
- Advanced Security Testbed Framework for Wearable IoT Devices
- Siboni, S[Siboni, Shachar]; Shabtai, A[Shabtai, Asaf]; Tippenhauer, NO[Tippenhauer, Nils O.]; Lee, JM[Lee, Jemin]; Elovici, Y[Elovici, Yuval]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, JM[Lee, Jemin]
- Issue Date
- ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, 16(4)
- Article Type
- Data Privacy; Environmental Conditions; Internet of Things (IOT); Preliminary Analysis; Privacy; Proof of Concept; Security; Security Testing; Security Tests; Testbed Framework; Testbeds; Wearable Devices; Wearable Technology
- Analyzing the security of Wearable Internet-of-Things (WIoT) devices is considered a complex task due to their heterogeneous nature. In addition, there is currently no mechanism that performs security testing for WIoT devices in different contexts. In this article, we propose an innovative security testbed framework targeted at wearable devices, where a set of security tests are conducted, and a dynamic analysis is performed by realistically simulating environmental conditions in which WIoT devices operate. The architectural design of the proposed testbed and a proof-of-concept, demonstrating a preliminary analysis and the detection of context-based attacks executed by smartwatch devices, are presented. © 2016 ACM 1533-5399/2016/12-ART23 $15.00.
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Related Researcher
ISC(Information Security and Communication) Lab
Wireless Communication System; Information Security
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringISC(Information Security and Communication) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.