Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Surface-Modified TiO2 Photoelectrode for More Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Surface-Modified TiO2 Photoelectrode for More Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Kim, JT[Kim, Jong Tae]; Kim, D[Kim, Dongyoung]; Kim, HM[Kim, Hwa-Min]; Hwang, CG[Hwang, Chul Gyun]; Kwon, Y[Kwon, Younghwan]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, JT[Kim, Jong Tae]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 602(1), 111-117
- Article Type
- Coatings; Conversion Efficiency; Dip-Coating; Dip-Coating Process; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSCs); Efficiency; Electrodes; Nano-Porous TiO; Open Circuit Voltage; Photo-Electrode; Photovoltaic Property; Power Conversion Efficiencies; Power Conversion Efficiency; Sodium; Sodium Sulfate; Solar Cells; Solar Power Generation; Surface-Modified; Surface Treatment; Time Dependence; Titanium Dioxide
- The time dependence in the surface treatment of TiO2 photoelectrode on the photovoltaic properties of dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) was studided. Nanoporous TiO2 electrodes were modified with aqueous sodium sulfate (Na2SO4) solution (0.05 M) by a dip coating process at varied dipping time, and the resulting electrodes were applied to DSSCs. Fill factor values were significantly decreased with increasing dipping time, and short circuit current values were ranged from 18.11 to 21.53 mA/cm2. However, there were no meaningful changes in open circuit voltage. The power conversion efficiency (PCE) of 6.59 ∼ 9.35% was obtained from the DSSCs with Na2SO4-modified TiO2 photoelectrode. Even small differences in dipping time, PCEs were significantly changed. © 2014 Copyright © Taylor & Francis Group, LLC.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.