Cited 195 time in
Cited 205 time in
Enhanced Power Conversion Efficiency in PCDTBT/PC70BM Bulk Heterojunction Photovoltaic Devices with Embedded Silver Nanoparticle Clusters
- Enhanced Power Conversion Efficiency in PCDTBT/PC70BM Bulk Heterojunction Photovoltaic Devices with Embedded Silver Nanoparticle Clusters
- Wang, Dong Hwan; Park, Keum Hwan; Seo, Jung Hwa; Seifter, Jason; Jeon, Ji Hye; Kim, Jung Kyu; Park, Jong Hyeok; Park, O. Ok; Heeger, Alan J.
- Issue Date
- Advanced Energy Materials, 1(5), 766-770
- Article Type
- Ag Nanoparticle; Bulk-Heterojunction Photovoltaic Devices; Electric Resistance; Enhanced Light Absorptions; Field Effects; Heterojunctions; Nanoparticles; Polyol Process; Power Conversion Efficiencies; Series Resistances; Silver; Silver Nanoparticles; Synthesis (Chemical)
- The use of size‐controlled Ag nanoparticles (NPs) synthesized by a polyol process in the BHJ shows improved values of Jsc, FF, and the EQE. These results are due to an enhanced light absorption caused by the plasmonic field effect of Ag cluster from NPs and improved charge transport in the active layer. Ag clusters reduce the series resistance and induce an efficient charge transport system in the BHJ active layer.
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.