Cited 4 time in
Cited 4 time in
Conductive, flexible transparent electrodes based on mechanically rubbed nonconductive polymer containing silver nanowires
- Conductive, flexible transparent electrodes based on mechanically rubbed nonconductive polymer containing silver nanowires
- Jeong, Soon Moon; Kim, Jung-Hye; Song, Seongkyu; Seo, Jungpil; Hong, Jung-Il; Ha, Na Young; Takezoe, Hideo; Jeong, Jaewook; Kim, Hyunmin
- DGIST Authors
- Jeong, Soon Moon; Seo, Jungpil; Hong, Jung-Il; Jeong, Jaewook; Kim, Hyunmin
- Issue Date
- RSC Advances, 5(63), 51086-51091
- Article Type
- Electric Resistance Measurement; Electrical Conductivity; Electrodes; Electromechanical Stability; Metal Nanowire; Nanowires; Polymers; Silver; Silver Nanowires; Substrate Adhesion; Surface Roughness; Transparent Electrode
- This paper explores the use of rubbing for alleviating the problem of lost electrical conductivity, which is typically caused by the use of nonconductive polymers, to improve the substrate adhesion and surface roughness of metal nanowire networks. This process is used to create composite transparent electrodes based on a network of silver nanowires (AgNWs) fully-embedded in PVA, which, after mechanical rubbing, exhibit both a smoother surface and superior electromechanical stability. © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2015.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
Seo, Jung Pil
Nanospm Lab(Quantum Physics Research Group)
Topological Matters; High Tc Superconductors; Low dimensional Quantum Matters
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Department of Emerging Materials ScienceNanospm Lab(Quantum Physics Research Group)1. Journal Articles
Department of Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Electric & Magnetic Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.