Cited 0 time in
Cited 116 time in
Fe-P: A New Class of Electroactive Catalyst for Oxygen Reduction Reaction
- Fe-P: A New Class of Electroactive Catalyst for Oxygen Reduction Reaction
- Singh, Kiran Pal; Bae, Eun Jin; Yu, Jong Sung
- DGIST Authors
- Yu, Jong Sung
- Issue Date
- Journal of the American Chemical Society, 137(9), 3165-3168
- Article Type
- Adsorption; Carbon; Catalyst; Catalysts; Chemical Bond; Chemical Composition; Chemical Structure; Crystal Structure; Desorption; Electro Actives; Electrocatalytic Activity; Electrode; Electrolytic Reduction; Electron Transport; Fuel Cells; Heteroatoms; Hydrogen Evolution; Iron; Non-Precious Metal Catalysts; Oxidation-Reduction Reaction; Oxygen; Oxygen Reduction Reaction; Phosphorus; Phytate; Phytic Acid; Reduction; Synthesis; X Ray Diffraction; X Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- It has been long thought that Fe-N-C structure, where Fe is bonded with an electronegative heteroatom N, plays a key role as nonprecious metal catalyst for oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) in fuel cells. However, electrocatalytic activity of Fe bonded with electropositive heteroatom P has never been considered for ORR. Herein we report the electrocatalytic activity for ORR of new Fe-P-C. © 2015 American Chemical Society.
- American Chemical Society
- Related Researcher
Light, Salts and Water Research Group
Materials chemistry; nanomaterials; electrochemistry; carbon and porous materials; fuel cell; battery; supercapacitor; sensor and photochemical catalyst
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringLight, Salts and Water Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.