Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Crystal structure of catena-poly[[[diaquacobalt(II)]-bis(Pi-hex-3-enedinitrile-Kappa 2N:N')] bis(tetrafluoridoborate)]
- Crystal structure of catena-poly[[[diaquacobalt(II)]-bis(Pi-hex-3-enedinitrile-Kappa 2N:N')] bis(tetrafluoridoborate)]
- Son, Jung Su; Lim, Sung Chul; Lee, Ho Chun; Hong, Seung Tae
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Ho Chun; Hong, Seung Tae
- Issue Date
- Acta Crystallographica Section E: Crystallographic Communications, 71, m135-m136
- Article Type
- In the structure of the title salt, [Co(C6H6N2)2(H2O)2](BF4)2, the CoII atom is located on an inversion centre. The transition metal is in a slightly distorted octahedral coordination environment, defined by the cyano N atoms of four hex-3-enedinitrile ligands in equatorial positions and the O atoms of two water molecules in axial positions. The bridging mode of the hex-3-enedinitrile ligands leads to the formation of cationic chains extending parallel to . The BF4- counter-anion is disordered over two sets of sites [occupancy ratio = 0.512 (19):0.489 (19)]. It is located in the voids between the cationic chains and is connected to the aqua ligands of the latter through O-H⋯F hydrogen bonds. One methylene H atom of the hex-3-enedinitrile ligand forms another and weak C-H⋯O hydrogen bond with a water O atom of a neighbouring chain, thus consolidating the three-dimensional network structure.
- International Union of Crystallography
- Related Researcher
Electrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)
Lithium-ion batteries; Novel Materials for rechargeable batteries; Novel energy conversion;storage systems; Electrochemistry; 리튬이차전지; 이차전지용 신규 전극 및 전해액; 신규 에너지변환 및 저장 시스템; 전기화학
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringElectrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)1. Journal Articles
Department of Energy Science and EngineeringBattery Materials Discovery Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.