Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Crystal structure of catena-poly[[[diaquacobalt(II)]-bis(Pi-hex-3-enedinitrile-Kappa 2N:N')] bis(tetrafluoridoborate)]
- Crystal structure of catena-poly[[[diaquacobalt(II)]-bis(Pi-hex-3-enedinitrile-Kappa 2N:N')] bis(tetrafluoridoborate)]
- Son, Jung Su; Lim, Sung Chul; Lee, Ho Chun; Hong, Seung Tae
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Ho Chun; Hong, Seung Tae
- Issue Date
- Acta Crystallographica Section E: Crystallographic Communications, 71, m135-m136
- Article Type
- In the structure of the title salt, [Co(C6H6N2)2(H2O)2](BF4)2, the CoII atom is located on an inversion centre. The transition metal is in a slightly distorted octahedral coordination environment, defined by the cyano N atoms of four hex-3-enedinitrile ligands in equatorial positions and the O atoms of two water molecules in axial positions. The bridging mode of the hex-3-enedinitrile ligands leads to the formation of cationic chains extending parallel to . The BF4- counter-anion is disordered over two sets of sites [occupancy ratio = 0.512 (19):0.489 (19)]. It is located in the voids between the cationic chains and is connected to the aqua ligands of the latter through O-H⋯F hydrogen bonds. One methylene H atom of the hex-3-enedinitrile ligand forms another and weak C-H⋯O hydrogen bond with a water O atom of a neighbouring chain, thus consolidating the three-dimensional network structure.
- International Union of Crystallography
- Related Researcher
Electrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)
Lithium-ion batteries; Novel Materials for rechargeable batteries; Novel energy conversion;storage systems; Electrochemistry; 리튬이차전지; 이차전지용 신규 전극 및 전해액; 신규 에너지변환 및 저장 시스템; 전기화학
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringElectrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)1. Journal Articles
Department of Energy Science and EngineeringDiscovery Lab(Batteries & Materials Discovery Laboratory)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.