Cited 42 time in
Cited 43 time in
High capacity and exceptional cycling stability of ternary metal sulfide nanorods as Li ion battery anodes
- High capacity and exceptional cycling stability of ternary metal sulfide nanorods as Li ion battery anodes
- Bhattacharjya, Dhrubajyoti; Sinhamahapatra, Apurba; Ko, Jae-Jung; Yu, Jong-Sung
- DGIST Authors
- Yu, Jong-Sung
- Issue Date
- Chemical Communications, 51(69), 13350-13353
- Article Type
- Electric Battery; Electrode; Lithium Ion; Nanorod; Sulfide
- Ternary spinel NiCo2S4 nanorods are tested for the first time as anode electrodes for Li ion batteries. When the electrode is fabricated using the carboxymethyl cellulose-polyacryl amide composite binder, it is found to restrict or suppress the formation of a polymeric gel passivation layer. As a result, the electrode not only delivers excellent specific capacity, but also an outstanding rate and cyclic stability with almost no decay up to 100 charge-discharge cycles. © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2015.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
Light, Salts and Water Research Group
Materials chemistry; nanomaterials; electrochemistry; carbon and porous materials; fuel cell; battery; supercapacitor; sensor and photochemical catalyst
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringLight, Salts and Water Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.