Cited 13 time in
Cited 13 time in
Robust Path Diversity for Network Quality of Service in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Robust Path Diversity for Network Quality of Service in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Park, Kyung-Joon; Kim, Jaemin; Lim, Hyuk; Eun, Yongsoon
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon; Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 10(4), 2204-2215
- Article Type
- Cyber-Physical Systems (CPSs); Network-Induced Delay; Network-Induced Delays; Network Quality of Service (QoS); Network Quality of Services; Path Diversity; Robust Optimization
- The reliability of control in cyber-physical systems (CPSs) heavily depends on the network-induced delay. The problem of obtaining a maximum allowable delay bound has been widely studied in the networked control systems (NCS) area. Once the delay bound is derived, the remaining question is how to make a network satisfy the bound. In this paper, we propose a robust path selection algorithm, which exploits multipath diversity for providing robust network performance against intrinsic randomness in delay. Our path selection algorithm gives the required paths for any given robustness level parameterized by the reliability violation probability. Based on extensive experimental results with our testbed, we empirically show that the proposed scheme can provide the required network quality of service (QoS) for system robustness. © 2005-2012 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab1. Journal Articles
Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.