Cited 14 time in
Cited 13 time in
Local current transport and surface potential of photovoltaic Cu(In, Ga)Se-2 thin films probed by multi-scale imaging methods
- Local current transport and surface potential of photovoltaic Cu(In, Ga)Se-2 thin films probed by multi-scale imaging methods
- Jeong, A. R.; Kim, G. Y.; Jo, W.; Nam, D. H.; Cheong, H.; Jo, Hyo Jeong; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Sung, Shi Joon; Kang, Jin-Kyu; Lee, Dong Ha
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Dae-Hwan; Sung, Shi Joon; Kang, Jin-Kyu; Lee, Dong Ha
- Issue Date
- Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 4(1)
- Article Type
- Atomic Force; Cu(In, Ga)Se2; Solar Cells; Surface Current and Potential; Thin-Films
- Microstructural alteration induces non-uniform device characteristics in polycrystalline thin films. In thin-film solar cells based on Cu(In Ga)Se2 (CIGS), local electrical properties are investigated by Raman scattering spectroscopic imaging and scanning probe microscopic tools. Localized and uneven intensity of phonon modes, which represent different orientation and phases, elucidate the nature of non-uniformity of crystallinity, composition and defects in the films. Surface potential mapping at nanoscale is performed by Kelvin probe force microscopy, showing ~40mV of band-bending at the grain boundaries. Externally biased-current mapping, which is obtained by conductive atomic force microscopy, shows preferred current path in the films. © 2013 Vietnam Academy of Science & Technology.
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Related Researcher
Compound Semiconductor Materials & Processes
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.