Cited 7 time in
Cited 6 time in
Coordinated Kinematic Control of Compliantly Coupled Multirobot Systems in an Array Format
- Coordinated Kinematic Control of Compliantly Coupled Multirobot Systems in an Array Format
- Kim, Y[Kim, Youngshik]; Minor, MA[Minor, Mark A.]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Y[Kim, Youngshik]
- Issue Date
- IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 26(1), 173-180
- Article Type
- Axles; Center Points; Co-Ordinate System; Compliant Coupling; Compliant Frames; Coordinated Kinematic Control; Coordination Algorithms; Industrial Robots; Kinematic Control; Kinematics; Mobile Robots; Moving Platform; Multi-Robot Systems; Multi-Robots; Multirobot; Non-Holonomic Constraint; Physical Limitations; Reference Trajectories; Rigid Body Kinematics; Robot Kinematics; Wheeled Mobile Robot; Wheels
- This paper presents coordinated kinematic control of compliantly coupled multirobot systems for payload transportation. In the robot, unicycle-type axles are connected to a moving platform in an array format using compliant frames. A coordinate system is attached to an ideal center point on the platform to establish robot kinematics. In order to drive the system along a reference trajectory, we coordinate axle velocity commands, while considering frame compliance, nonholonomic constraints, and rigid body kinematics, respectively. These commands are further coordinated to consider configuration stability and physical limitations. Simulation and experimental results evaluate the coordination algorithms for various trajectories. © 2009 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.