Cited 1 time in
Cited 2 time in
Fabrication and characteristics of varactor diode for UHF TV tuner operated within ultra-low tuning voltage
- Fabrication and characteristics of varactor diode for UHF TV tuner operated within ultra-low tuning voltage
- Kim, H. S.; Shon, Yeong Soo; Choi, S.-Y.
- DGIST Authors
- Shon, Yeong Soo
- Issue Date
- Electronics Letters, 43(7), 423-425
- Article Type
- Bandwidth; Diodes; Doping (Additives); Quality Factor; Semiconductor Junctions; Tuners; Tuning Frequency; Ultra-High-Frequency (UHF); Varactors
- A varactor diode for a ultra-high-frequency (UHF) TV tuner that can be operated within 5V of tuning voltage (VT) is presented. The fabricated diode has a shallow junction with a heavily doped p++ region on a steep hyperabrupt n+ region. Depletion capacitance was from 18.2pF at VT=0.5V to 2.8pF at VT=5V. This enables the diode to tune the UHF full band without a DC-DC converter. The quality factor of the diode was 20 at VT=0.5V and 470MHz of tuning frequency (f T).
- Institution of Engineering and Technology
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.