Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Towards Real-Time and Temporal Information Services in Vehicular Networks via Multi-Objective Optimization
- Towards Real-Time and Temporal Information Services in Vehicular Networks via Multi-Objective Optimization
- Dai, Penglin; Liu, Kai; Feng, Liang; Zhuge, Qingfenf; Lee, Victor Chung Sing; Son, Sang Hyuk
- DGIST Authors
- Son, Sang Hyuk
- Issue Date
- 41st IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks, LCN 2016, 671-679
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Real-time and temporal information services are intrinsic characteristics in vehicular networks, where the timeliness of data dissemination and the maintenance of data quality interplay with each other and influence overall system performance. In this work, we present the system architecture where multiple road side units (RSUs) are cooperated to provide information services, and the vehicles can upload up-to-date information to RSUs via vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communication. On this basis, we formulate the distributed temporal data management (DTDM) problem as a two-objective problem, which aims to enhance overall system performance on both the service quality and the service ratio simultaneously. Further, we propose a multiobjective evolutionary algorithm called MO-DTDM to obtain a set of pareto solutions and analyze how to fulfill given requirements on system performance with obtained pareto solutions. Finally, we build the simulation model and give a comprehensive performance evaluation, which demonstrates the superiority of the proposed optimization method. © 2016 IEEE.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
Son, Sang Hyuk
RTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab
Real-time system; Wireless sensor network; Cyber-physical system; Data and event service; Information security; 실시간 임베디드 시스템
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringRTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.