Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
A 0.5V 29pJ/cycle sensor node processor for intelligent sensing applications
- A 0.5V 29pJ/cycle sensor node processor for intelligent sensing applications
- Zhou, Jun; Liu, Xin; Wang, Chao; Chang, Kah-Hyong; Luo, Jianwen; Lan, Jingjing; Liao, Lei; Lam, Yat-Hei; Yang, Yongkui; Wang, Bo; Zhang, Xin; GOh, Wang Ling; Kim, Tony Tae-Hyoung; Je, Minkyu
- DGIST Authors
- Je, Minkyu
- Issue Date
- 11th International SoC Design Conference, ISOCC 2014, 70-71
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper presents a sensor node processor (SNP) with optimized energy efficiency and performance for intelligent sensing through architecture-level optimization and ultra-low voltage operation with timing-error monitoring. Two typical intelligent sensing applications are demonstrated with the proposed processor, consuming 39 and 29pJ/cycle at 0.5V respectively. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringIMPACT Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.