Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
Improvement of traffic sign recognition by accurate ROI refinement
- Improvement of traffic sign recognition by accurate ROI refinement
- Kim, Sungho; Kwon, Soon
- DGIST Authors
- Kwon, Soon
- Issue Date
- 15th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, ICCAS 2015, 926-928
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper presents the accuracy effect of the detected traffic sign region to the traffic sign recognition (TSR) and an improved TSR method is proposed by the accurate traffic sign region extraction. The conventional HOG-based traffic sign detection (TSD) shows limited localization accuracy. Inaccurate traffic sign region affect to the TSR performance directly. For the specific TSR, speed limit signs are used to analyze the effect of localization error. Enhanced color channel based traffic sign extraction in TSR learning and testing stage validates the upgraded TSR performance. © 2015 Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems - ICROS.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.