Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
Consensus based attractive vector approach for formation control of nonholonomic mobile robots
- Consensus based attractive vector approach for formation control of nonholonomic mobile robots
- Jin, Jingfu; Kim, Yoon-Gu; Wee, Sung-Gil; Gans, Nicholase
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Yoon-Gu
- Issue Date
- IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, AIM 2015, 2015-August, 977-983
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- A novel, decentralized switched-system approach is proposed to address the problem of controlling multiple nonholonomic mobile robots to achieve a desired formation as well as heading consensus. The formation is induced by each robot following an attractive vector derived using a virtual, isomorphic graph. Then, a novel switching control law is designed such that each robot follows its attractive vector and achieves consensus on the virtual graph, which will result in the multiple robot systems moving to the desired formation and achieving heading consensus. We prove the proposed control scheme is asymptotically stable. To verify the effectiveness of the proposed approach, a simulation and an experimental results are provided. © 2015 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.